The Football Skills Clinic is designed to teach proper football fundamentals for all positions:
Quarterbacks – are taught the proper fundamentals and techniques of footwork, ball handling, placement of the ball, and pre and post snap reads.
· Running Backs – learn the proper fundamentals and techniques of ball handling, foot work, ball security, blocking, and route running. They will also be taught what to look for pre snap, how to properly pick up a blitz, and pass catching skills.
· Wide Receivers/Tight Ends – learn the proper techniques and fundamentals of alignment, stance, route running, cuts, pass catching skills, blocking, releases off the line of scrimmage, and reading defenses.
· Offensive/Defensive Linemen – learn proper fundamentals and techniques of stance, run-blocking, pass protection, combination blocks, pass rush skills, gap control, and tackling.
· Linebackers – learn the proper techniques and fundamentals of shedding blocks, tackling, and correct positioning in man-to-man and zone coverage.
· Defensive Backs – learn the proper fundamentals and techniques of stance, alignment, foot work, ball skills, tackling, and man-to-man and zone coverage.